The Seagull® Lancair Legacy was designed with the intermediate/advanced sport flyer in mind. Modeled after the aircraft flown at the Reno Air Races annually, this semi-scale plane has been engineered to be easy to handle and rugged enough for everyday flying whether your field is grass covered or paved. To enhance scale realism, Seagull includes mechanical retractable landing gear, LED landing lights, instrument panel, a pair of pilot figures and all the hardware to finish the model.
Key Lancair Legacy 2000 ARF Features
• Sturdy balsa and plywood construction
• LED landing lights installed
• Functional flaps for enhanced flight characteristics and realism
• Two-piece wing makes transportation to the flying field easier
• Mechanical retracts for tricycle landing gear included
• Pre-hinged control surfaces
• Detailed and removable top hatch provides easy interior access
• Pilot figures (2), instrument panel and two seats are included for added realism
Seagull aircraft make it possible for you to choose a great sport or scale model airplane that’s unique and fun to fly. Every Seagull ARF model features quality wood construction with laser-cut parts and is equipped with a fiberglass cowling, sturdy landing gear and a complete hardware package. Best of all, Seagull models are priced a lot lower than you’d expect, even though they include premium features such as multi-color trim schemes finished in genuine Hangar 9® UltraCote® covering, scale details like a cockpit interior and the convenience, in most instances, of two-piece wing assembly.
Lancair Legacy 2000 ARF Specifications
Wingspan: 70.9 in (1800mm)
Overall Length: 58.8 in (1495mm)
Flying Weight: 9.7–10.6 lb (4.40–4.80 kg)
Engine Size: 0.75–0.91 2-stroke; 1.00–1.25 4-stroke; 15cc gas
Transmitter: 6+ channel with 11 servos
Check out the entire line of easy-to-assemble, fun-to-fly Seagull® aircraft at your favorite hobby store or visit horizonhobby.com.
SEA160 Lancair Legacy 2000 75–91 ARF Price: $319.99