This model is a GP/EP 46 Size tricycle gear all wood airframe scale R/C Airplane. There’s no mistaking a Tri-Pacer. One of the most unique civilian aircraft of its day, the famous Piper Tri-Pacer PA22 is still popular with general aviation pilots today. Its forgiving nature, economical operation, and good looks make it a 4 place aircraft pilots want to fly. VQ ARF’s has provided that fun in this perfectly sized model aircraft. The VQ ARF’s Tri-Pacer PA22 is fun to own and fly.
The Tri-Pacer is a high-wing, stable aircraft and this model is intended for intermediate to experienced modelers who have prior ARF experience and have soloed 4 channel aircraft. This means almost anyone can fly a Tri-Pacer! And you’ll have it in the air quick because it’s an easy to assembly ARF model. It accepts standard size equipment and will be ready to fly in a few short hours. Buy it today, fly it tomorrow. You can get it in the air quick.
• Nose Gear Oleo Scale Strut Included Factory Laser Cut, Jig-Built, All Wood Construction
• Factory Covered and Finished
• Installed Windows
• Wing Struts
• Fiberglass Cowling
• Tricycle Gear
• Compatible with Glow and Electric Power System
• Complete Hardware Package
• Wingspan: 1618mm – 63.7in
• Wing Area: 42.9sq.dm – 665sq.in.
• Wing Loading: 72.26/dm.sq. – 23.68oz/sq.in. (Will Vary with Equipment Used)
• Length: 1250mm – 49.2in
• RTF Minimum Weight: 3.1Kg – 6.85lbs (Will Vary with Equipment Used)
• Radio: 5 channels – 5 (4 if EP) standard and 2 mini size servos for glow (two aileron, two flap)
• Engine: 46 Two Stroke, 52 Four Stroke (Sold Separately)
• Motor: G-46 HP Motor, 5 cell 4500mAh, 13×8 propeller (Sold Separately)
• Functions: Ailerons/Elevator/Rudder/Throttle/Flaps
• 5 Channel Minimum Radio (This airplane features separate aileron servos and separate flap servos) Airtronics Aquila 6 is Recommended.
• 5 Standard Servos for Glow, 4 Standard Servos for Electric plus two Mini Servos for Flaps We recommend Airtronics 94835 and 94813 Servos. If using a 6 channel or 5 channel radio, Y-harnesses will be required.
• Four Stroke: Magnum 52 RFS (with 12×6 Propeller) or:
• Two Stroke: Magnum 46XLS (with 11×6 Propeller) or:
• Electric: HP-MTR G-46 Power System (Motor, ESC, and Battery) with 13×6 Propeller
Click HERE for more information