The E-flite® C-Ray™ 180 PNP flying wing is a clever airplane designed with simplicity in mind so that you can catch a flight any cavalier moment. Its lightweight Z-Foam™ construction makes it possible to bounce back from crashes with minimal impact to its flying performance. The sleek lines of its design include a copious amount of wing area for increased stability. Not to be caged, its custom power system delivers spirited performance that you can enjoy quickly.
Out of the box, the C-Ray 180 is ready to accept your favorite Spektrum™ compatible micro-class receiver and transmitter. Plenty of room under the magnetic hatch is provided to locate your 2-cell 430–480mAh Li-Po battery. Fast or slow, you’ll find its performance comfortable whether drawing circles in the sky or clowning around with friends for some cool combat fun.
- Fully assembled and hinged with control horns and pushrods
- High-output 180-size, 2500Kv brushless outrunner motor (installed)
- Brushless 8-amp micro ESC (installed)
- Flush mounted, 3-gram super sub-micro servos (installed)
- Large magnetic hatch provides instant access
- Hand-launch grip doubles as a protective landing skid
- Full-color decal sheet included provides multiple trim options
- Ready for your elevon capable transmitter, micro-receiver, 2S Li-Po battery and charger
Needed To Complete
– 4+ channel transmitter with elevon mixing
– 4+ channel receiver
– 7.4V 2S 430–450mAh (20C minimum) LiPo flight battery
– Charger for flight battery