The benefits of 2.4GHz spread-spectrum technology are undeniable — and Tactic delivers them with amazing ease and affordability. Linking a transmitter to a receiver takes only the press of a button, and the low price makes outfitting one model — or retrofitting an entire fleet — an economical option. And the TR624 receiver is also compatible with the Anylink adapter!
– The TR624 is a full-range flight receiver with a 1.2 in. (30 mm) antenna, for optimum reception in everything from electric park fliers to large, glow-powered models.
– True, 2.4GHz economy — Tactic receivers perform like high-end equipment at less than half the cost. That makes Tactic systems a better investment for today, and upgrades more affordable in the future.
– The right size, weight and range for any application — compact and full-range, Tactic receivers are a good “fit” and easy install in everything from micro airplanes to 1/10 scale chassis and large, glow-powered aircraft and vehicles.
– Single-receiver simplicity — Designs ensure strong, clear reception anywhere, without the cost and complexity of master/satellite receiver systems.
– One-button linking — establishing the link to your transmitter’s unique, coded signal takes one finger and one second! Link each receiver to your transmitter once and you are ready to fly
– Complete compatibility with all Tactic 2.4GHz transmitters and any transmitter featuring the “SLT logo.
– Full, 1-year limited warranty.
Stock Number: TACL0624
Dimensions: 1.80 x 1.0 x 0.50 in (45 x 26 x 13 mm)
Weight: 0.29 oz (8.3 g)
Input Power: 4.8-6.0V (4 “AA” alkaline, NiCd or NiMH cells)
Link to TR624 receivers for online purchases HERE