In the spring 2013 Sig MFG released the original T-Clips as a sport flyer ARF and quickly became a field favorite for many RC fliers. They even brought how the Best new Aircraft award from SEFF 2013. After the success of the original Sig wanted to scale it up in both size and looks. They went back to the design and added more scale features such as clear windows, and more true to scale cowling and also made it EG ready for both Electric and Glow power systems.
- 70 inch Wingspan (“60 size”)
- SIG “EG” Series – suitable for Electric or Glow power
- Clear Windshield and Side Windows
- Wider Fuselage with more scale appearance
- Aluminum Landing Gear and Fiberglass Cowling and Wheel Pants
- 2-Piece Wing Design with strong Aluminum Tube Wing Joiner
- Removeable top hatch for easy access to the battery/fuel tank compartment
- Professionally covered with premium UltraCote covering material
- Aerobatic sport scale model of airshow pilot Erik Edgren’s gorgeous “T-Clips” – a 1939 Clipped Wing Taylorcraft – check it out at www.ErikEdgrenAirshows.com
Look for the 70″ T-Clips to be available in the Fall of 2014.