New today from ParkZone®, the Archer™ RTF and BNF park flyer! The compact size, scale looks and smooth flight characteristics make it the perfect companion for long trips, short breaks or any time you want to unwind with some sport flying fun. It comes with a striking trim scheme and sleek cowl inspired by the newest generation of Archers flying today. Other scale touches include dimpled control surfaces, gas cap details and a painted pilot figure.
All that’s left for you tocomplete is a few minutes of final assembly while you wait for the battery to charge. Other key features include 4-channel control via the pre-installed Spektrum™ AR400 4-Channel DSM2®/DSMX® sport receiver for throttle, elevator, aileron and rudder control, a powerful 370-size, 1300Kv BL outrunner, E-flite® 10A Pro Brushless ESC, ParkZone® SV80 sub-micro servos, Durable Z-Foam™ construction,l painted pilot figure, wide-stance, tricycle landing gear with steerable nosewheel, a 2S 1300mAh 20C Li-Po battery and a 2-cell DC balancing charger. The RTF version also includes a genuine Spektrum DX4e 4-channel transmitter.
- 4-channel control—throttle, elevator, aileron and rudder
- Powerful 370-size, 1300Kv BL outrunner, installed
- Spektrum™ AR400 4-Channel DSM2®/DSMX® sport receiver, installed
- E-flite® 10A Pro Brushless ESC, installed
- ParkZone® SV80 sub-micro servos, installed
- Durable Z-Foam™ construction
- Large, easy-access battery compartment
- Panel line, wing and control surface details
- Painted pilot figure, installed
- Wide-stance, tricycle landing gear with steerable nosewheel
- Quick, easy assembly