It’s perfect for sport, 3D and scale flying, but that’s just part of what makes the GT15HZ great. Size makes it an easy fit in most .90-size helicopters. It also offers a pumped carb, superb fuel economy, and smooth, powerful operation without constant adjustments.
– Compact — fits most .90-size helis with only minor modifications.
– Offers outstanding fuel economy.
– O.S./Walbro®-developed pumper carb ensures consistent performance.
– IG-05 Ignition Module created for helis features a straight plug cap for easy installation. Compatible with a wide range of voltages (4.8-8.4V and battery chemistries.
– Available alone (OSMG1915) or with a PowerBoost Pipe (OSMG1916).
– PowerBoost Pipe and optional E-4051 muffler also available separately.
Displacement: 0.912 cu in (14.95 cc)
Bore: 1.091 in (27.7 mm)
Stroke: 0.976 in (24.8 mm)
Practical RPM: 2,000-16,000
Output: 2.76 hp @ 14,000 rpm
Engine: 26.4 oz (748 g)
IG-05 Ignition Module: 3.2 oz (92 g)
PowerBoost Pipe: 7 oz (198 g)
E-4051 Muffler: 5 oz (144 g)
Includes: CM-6 spark plug & IG-05 Ignition Module
Requires: regular unleaded gasoline, 2-stroke
engine oil & 4.8V-8.4V ignition battery
Ignition Battery: 4.8-8.4V NiCd, NiMH, LiFe or
Gas/Oil Mix: 25:1