O.S.’s GT line of gasoline engines boast power and fuel economy that have made them favorites among flyers of all sizes of R/C aircraft — and those same attributes can be found in the compact GT15. The PD-08 pump-equipped carburetor delivers fuel consistently at any attitude or altitude, and the IG-06 ignition system provides dependable starts. Mount the GT15 in your next project…or drop it into any .60 2-stroke or .90 4-stroke size model to enjoy all of the advantages of gasoline power.
* Offers power equivalent to a .90 4-stroke or .60 2-stroke glow engine, with the superior fuel economy advantages of gasoline.
* Features the same mounting pattern as the 65AX.
* Specially designed O.S. carb makes tuning a breeze and delivers excellent throttle response; it comes equipped with a regulator and pump.
* A special roller bearing on the large end of the conrod allows for 50:1 oil/fuel mixture.
* Includes the compact IG-06 ignition module.
Displacement: 0.91 cu in (14.95 cc)
Bore: 1.091 in (27.7 mm)
Stroke: 0.978 in (24.8 mm)
RPM Range: 2,000-11,000
Output: 2.37 hp @ 15,000 rpm
Engine: 22.26 oz (631 g)
Ignition Module: 3.35 oz (95 g)
Muffler: 6.28 oz (178 g)
Includes: engine, E-4040 muffler, IG-06
ignition module, spark plug
Requires: gasoline/oil mixture