Consider After Run Engine Oil an inexpensive insurance policy against costly repairs. Simply pour a few drops into the engine after every running to provide lubrication that protects bearings and internal parts from corrosion. It also helps prevent gum and varnish buildup. The clear formula won’t stain clothes, hands or tools, and can be used with both 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines. After Run Engine Oil comes in a convenient 2 fl. oz. bottle.
* Provides protection from corrosion for bearings and internal parts
* Helps prevent gum and varnish buildup
* New clear formula won’t stain clothes,hands, tools or field box
* Great for 2- or 4-stroke engines
* Easy to use; just pour into exhaust port or glow plug hole after each running
Available at your local hobby retailer store or online, or at Towerhobbies.com