When the original Carbon-Z® Yak 54 3D was introduced it broke new ground in out-of-the-box 3D performance expectations. Back by popular demand, this version of the Carbon-Z Yak 54 3X is better than even we thought was possible. The advanced AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) system built into the AR635 receiver is what helps give the Carbon-Z Yak 54 3X such a wide flight envelope and incredible stability. Because it works behind the scenes to help counter the effects of wind and turbulence your workload to fly smoothly is greatly reduced giving you the confidence you need to explore a broad range of aerobatic styles with a level of precision and convenience never before possible. You can even adjust the amount of assistance the AS3X System provides or turn it off completely, but even 3D pros will find flying with it on feels completely natural.
On the inside, the hollow Z-foam™ structure is precisely fused with carbon and composites so the airframe can take an extreme beating while offering precision control that rivals a high-end, full-composite aerobat. The entire airframe features strength enhancements so it can withstand today’s aggressive new level of 3D flight endurance expectations. Its power-to-weight ratio is still 2:1, but the upgraded speed control hosts a more robust BEC so its complement of updated digital servos can deliver peak precision. All combined, the Carbon-Z Yak 54 3X catapults what you should expect in a 3D precision airplane to a higher level, yet still offers the ability to be flight ready in the time it takes to charge a flight battery.
Whether you’re an intermediate pilot looking for a performance upgrade, or a 3D hotshot, the E-flite Carbon-Z Yak 54 3X is ideal. This value packed aircraft even includes a high-output E-flite® 2800mAh 14.4V 4S 30C Li-Po battery. All that’s needed to start flying right away is a 4S Li-Po balance charger and your favorite 4+ channel DSM2®/DSMX® aircraft transmitter with adjustable dual rates and exponential.
- Easy to complete, final assembly
- Improved Carbon-Z® structure that’s lighter and stronger
- AS3X® System delivers precision and agility without equal
- Spektrum™ AR635 6-Channel AS3X Sport receiver installed
- CA hinged control surfaces with control links installed
- High-output, 25-size, 1000Kv brushless Q-Power system installed
- E-flite® 60-Amp Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC V2 installed
- Digital high-speed, metal gear mini servos installed
- Vibrant, Mirco Pecorari original trim scheme
- Smoother running, E-flite V2 propeller included
- Plug-in wings and stabilizers
- Cockpit details, pilot figure and tinted canopy
- Taller landing gear for easier takeoff and Harrier landings
- Includes an E-flite 2800mAh 14.4V 4S 30C Li-Po battery
Needed To Complete
– Full-range 6+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible programmable transmitter
– Charger capable of charging 4S LiPo batteries