The E-flite® Allusive™ 2.2 m ARF is an interesting breed of thermal soaring ship that’s both a capable glider and aerobatic sport model. Sleek from nose to tail and tip-to-tip, its wings are a fully-balsa sheeted foam core for a strong structure that naturally maintains airfoil integrity. The proven S3021 airfoil provides an excellent soaring experience, no matter your soaring skill level.
• Outstanding appearance and performance optimized for the low drag of a V-tail, Four-channel control configuration V-tail, ailerons, and throttle.
• Each stabilizer connects with solid carbon fiber alignment pins built deep into the all-balsa surfaces.
• Fully-balsa sheeted foam wing keeps weight to a minimum with plug in ease that makes transportation easy.
• Light wing loading for your thermal jumping urges, but powerful for high-speed aerobatic fun.
• Two-piece, fully-balsa sheeted, foam-core, plug-in wings
• Streamlined fiberglass fuselage with a painted finish
• Factory finished, film hinging on the ailerons and ruddervators
• Large canopy provides easy access to electronic equipment
• Fiberglass control horns and pre-bent steel pushrods
• Complete, high-quality hardware package included
• High-contrast, genuine Hangar 9® UltraCote® covering
• Designed around popular power systems and electronics for low-cost of completion.
Wingspan: 87.5 inches (2.20m)
Length: 43.0 inches (1.10m)
Wing Area: 546 sq in (35.2 sq dm)
Weight: 48.0 oz (1.40 kg)
Motor Size: 15-size brushless outrunner
Radio Req.: 4+ channel with V-Tail mixing capability
Servos: (2) mini servos, (2) thin-wing servos