PowerModel 2T-S is a unique, full synthetic, 2 stroke oil specially designed to provide high temperature protection required for extreme conditions of sustained high power/rpm in restricted airflow conditions such as is commonly in model aircraft, cars & boats. PowerModel 2T-S offers the following benefits:
- Easy and accurate mixing.
- Stable mixes over time.
- Safer running at high temperature.
- Maximum resistance to seizure & wear in extreme conditions.
- Cleaner exhaust emissions
- Outstanding piston & cleanliness
- Outstanding throttle response
- Attractive odour.
- Protection while the engine is switched off
- Outstanding fresh & saltwater corrosion protection.
Using the Easy mix bottle PowerModel 2T-S is can be easily and accurately blended with 1- 20 litres (0.5 – 1US gal) to give stable mixtures over extended periods of time with leaded, unleaded and oxygenated gasolines (~20% ethanol). It is recommended specially at 50/1 or in according to manufacturers recommendations.
This is the first dedicated model engine oil that exceeds the film strength and cleanliness requirements of both JASO FD** and API TC* global 2 stroke oil standards and is suitable for 3W, DA, DLA, DLE, MOKI, OS, ZDZ, ZENOAH, NGH, MVVS, BME, & Saito engines at manufacturers recommended ratios.
Priced at around £14.99 and distributed to all major hobby shops via our international network of distributors including:
USA: Horizon Hobby 1-800 535 5551 (dealers), tel: 1-800 338 4639 (consumers)
Canada: Great Hobbies