Following our passion for innovating convenient ways to fly, we have taken the Blade 350 QX to the next level. Introducing the 350 QX AP Combo RTF, a fully integrated aerial photography solution. We’ve listened to the customer and built that feedback into the next generation of the 350 QX.
This model includes a plethora of new features including:
· 2-axis brushless gimbal with optional pitch control
· 1080/30 camera with 720/30 video downlink to mobile devices
· 3S 3000 mAh flight battery for extended shoots
· New DX4 Transmitter
The 350 QX AP Combo also takes on a host of upgrades to the existing system including:
· New RF chipset with external antenna
· Improved GPS performance and accuracy
· Visual compass error detection to alert the user for calibration
· Simplified radio solution for ease of use
· Included AC/DC charging solution
· White battery hatch for improved orientation
The 350 QX AP Combo captures incredible aerial footage without any of the hassle of buying several components and is backed by the best support in the industry should you ever need it. Feel free to stop looking, you’ve found the perfect AP solution for your store!
Smart Mode: GPS/Altitude Hold, SAFE™ Circle feature and Stick Relativity; perfect for novice pilots.
AP Mode: Limited flight envelope, self-leveling and GPS/Altitude Hold. Damped, self-leveling for improved video quality.
Stability Mode: Limited flight envelope, self-leveling and GPS hold.
Return Home and Land: Returns the 350 QX to the home position and lands at the pilots command.
• Included 2-Axis Brushless Gimbal
• Included C-Go 1 Camera 1080P/30
• 5.8Ghz Wi-Fi Video Downlink to Supported Devices
• Large 3S 3000 Flight Battery
• Improved Receiver with External Antenna
• Improved GPS
• Visual Compass Error Detection
• Compatible with All Spektrum Radios
Motor Kv: 1100
Battery: 3S 3000
Flight Time: 10 Minutes
Skill Level: Beginner
Flight Modes: 3 + Return Home
Completion Levels: RTF Only
Radio: Spektrum DX4
Camera: Records at 1080P/30, Streams at 720P/30
Gimbal: 2-Axis Brushless (optional pitch control)